The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Drug immunogenicity may generate significant hypersensitivity reactions that may progress to the development of auto-antibodies to the patient's natural version of that protein.
Use our well-characterized immunospecific reagents to:
- Investigate baseline or pretherapy immune response
- Detect post-therapy titer increases
- Screen for neutralizing antibodies
- Correlate antibody titer to response to therapy
- Map epitopes of the immunogenic portion of a drug
- Distinguish between immunogenicity of a therapeutic drug and the natural form of the protein
- Distinguish between immune response to a drug and process contaminants, such as host cell proteins
- Isotype and subtype antibodies involved in the immunogenic response