Manufacturing Associate Scientist
Cygnus Technologies is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic through vaccine and diagnostic programs.
Cygnus Technologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, is seeking a Manufacturing Associate Scientist. Cygnus Technologies is seeking a Manufacturing Associate Scientist to support our current and growing manufacturing operations and would be responsible for supporting and designing our expanding manufacturing output.
- Purify milligram to gram quantities of antibodies
- Prepare and purify Conjugates
- Ability to Run ELISA assays and Western Blotting
- Characterize new production batches of ELISA Kit Reagents
- Prepare bulk quantities standards, conjugates, and coated microtiter plates
- Maintain inventory of ELISA kit components
- Label and file reagent bottles
- Monitor inventory of critical raw materials
- Implement Change Order requests
- Lab housekeeping, organization, and maintenance of supplies
- Maintain lab notebooks according to SOPs and relevant cGMP guidelines
- Assist Quality Assurance team in writing SOPs and performing validations
- BS Degree or equivalent (Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology preferred)
- 1-3 years’ experience with protein purification or equivalent laboratory experience
- Immunochemistry background a plus (experience with Western Blotting, ELISA and
- Protein Conjugation)
- Ability to perform multiple tasks under time constraints, in compliance with Quality
- Assurance standards, following work instructions and SOPs
- General understanding of at minimum ISO9001 and/or cGMP laboratory processes (CFR)
Cygnus Technologies offers competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
Cygnus Technologies is an EEO Employer.
BS Degree or equivalent (Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology preferred)