Cygnus Technologies is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic through vaccine and diagnostic programs.
Cygnus Technologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, is seeking a Product Marketing Manager. The Cygnus Technologies Commercial team is looking for a leader to join our team to generate commercial strategy and execution. You must be a self-starter with excellent analytical skills, project management, organizational skills and attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and an ability to drive projects involving multiple stakeholders. You should be comfortable juggling between thinking big and the operational nuances of marketing execution. This role requires in-depth knowledge of the bioprocessing industry market, excellent written and oral communication skills, creativity, and in-depth knowledge of marketing and promotional opportunities to execute on technical marketing messaging by implementing product marketing initiatives to drive awareness and customer engagement and through distributor education and support.
- Be an evangelist for Cygnus technology, build Cygnus brand equity and drive Cygnus revenue to achieve financial targets
- Stays current with industry trends and market intelligence, explicitly concerning the Company's existing product portfolio, to understand key competitive issues in relation to pricing and business strategy
- Provides proactive and in-depth financial analysis of the product or market-specific business activity
- Gathers market and competitive intelligence and stays attuned to customer input.
- Tracks and monitors monthly performance of product portfolio and recommends strategies to maximize opportunities.
- Develops multiple marketing campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with technical and scientific personnel, graphic designers, marketing operations, and business development teams to create and deliver campaigns that drive monetization of product offerings, customer acquisition and retention, and conversion activities
- In collaboration with Cygnus Digital Marketing Specialist, manage campaigns, advertisements, email marketing, social media, conference attendance and exhibitions, webinars, and customer funnel management
- Experience in bioprocessing/cell culture/impurity testing/immunoassays or is a strong plus.
- Develops, communicates, and coordinates new product/service launch plans and strategies to achieve or exceed share & net sales goals
- Bachelor's degree in Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, or related field
- Master's or Ph.D. is preferred
- Working knowledge of downstream bioprocessing and bioanalytical sciences
- Experience with CRM and ERP, preferably SFDC and NetSuite
- Highly proficient in M.S. Office applications
- Experience in technical writing and creation of marketing collateral, including but not limited to: conference messaging, banners, presentation slides, white papers, flyers, brochures, scientific posters, other content for Cygnus website & industry publications
- End-to-end execution of marketing campaigns in multiple print and digital channels, including email, social media, display online advertising, trigger-based emails, and web content
- Outstanding technical writing, presentation, and communication skills in English
- Strong digital marketing understanding of various channels, including; Google Analytics and AdWords, eCommerce (Magento), marketing automation (Pardot and Salesforce), digital ad management (LinkedIn, Twitter, publications) and NetSuite.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to distill, synthesize and draw conclusions and actionable insights on large amounts of data.
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior management.
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization/time management, and problem-solving skills.
- B.S in biosciences; M.S. or Ph.D. strongly preferred
- Effective writing, communication, and presentation skills with clear competence in crafting and presenting compelling technical and sales presentations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results, and deadline-driven environment
- Capable of up to 40 % domestic and international travel
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in the life science industry with at least 2 years in bioprocessing field
- Strong background in product marketing and customer-facing roles such as sales and/or business development
Cygnus Technologies offers competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
Cygnus Technologies is an EEO Employer.
B.S in biosciences; M.S. or Ph.D. strongly preferred